Last updated: November 29, 2022
I. WHO MAY USE THE WEBSITES
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION
NuVita is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Affiliates (“Affiliates”), Customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
- Google Analytics - This is a web analytics tool by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California 94043, United States, hereinafter referred to as “Google”, to record your online activities on our site and to determine how many users are visiting us, what contents of our page are viewed, and how many times. The evaluation is done anonymously. Google Analytics cookies, including the Google Analytics tool “anonymous IP address” and usage data, are usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. For further information, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
At https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.%20 Google Analytics offers the option to opt out of data collection.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - We may use this to record your behavior on our website to optimize our product offering. It helps us determine how many users visit us in the Internet, which content of our site is viewed, and how often. The evaluation is done anonymously and is used automatically by predictive intelligence to improve the presentation of our product offering. For registered members, the user-related behavior on the website is recorded to improve the user experience and is used to display the relevant content. Salesforce cookies are usually delivered to a Salesforce server in the United States and stored there.
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- allowing you to enter your password less frequently;
- remembering your preferences;
- presenting information that is targeted to your interests;
- measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising; and
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Websites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Website hosting and evaluation, data storage, analysis, or security and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services. If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
- Sharing. The website contains “Share” buttons for the social networks Twitter LLC, 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, California 94107, United States; XING, which is operated by XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, United States; Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304, United States; YouTube, LLC. 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, California 94066, United States; Pinterest, 808 Brannan St. San Francisco, California 94103, United States; and GooglePlus of the social network Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States. In addition, there is also a “Share” button for e-mail. The “Share” buttons can be recognized by their respective logos. All “Share” buttons are set up in compliance with data protection requirements. A direct connection between your browser and the server of the operator of the respective social network is established only when you click on the respective “Share” button on this website (and only then). According to the operators of the social networks mentioned, no personal data is collected by the social networks without a click on the respective “Share” button. Only data of logged-in Affiliates and Customers, , including the IP address, is collected and processed. If you do not wish to associate your visit to our website with your user account of the respective social network, please log out of the user account of that social network. We do not receive any information regarding the content of the data transmitted and its use by the social networks. For more information about the use of data by the social media networks, please refer to the privacy policies of the social networks mentioned.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. NuVita discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when NuVita believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NuVita, third parties, or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. NuVita will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for NuVita to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, NuVita must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, NuVita may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Lead Assignment and Affiliate Locator Features. NuVita may occasionally assign prospective sales and new Affiliate leads to Affiliates. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate Affiliate’s name and contact information and/or provide a distributor with the prospective lead’s name and contact information. In addition, Nuvita may have an Affiliate Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or new Affiliate can locate a nearby NuVita Affiliate. In order to make the Affiliate Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or new Affiliate with the Affiliate’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
- If you use an Affiliate code or link to make a purchase, some of your Personal Information may be shared with the Affiliate, such as your name, order history, and contact information.
- To help Affiliates in NuVita’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we may provide your NuVita sponsor and other upline NuVita Affiliates with your name, rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity through the Back-Office to the Website. We may also provide downline Affiliates with the names, rank, address, telephone number, and email address of their sponsor and certain specified upline Affiliates.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM USA. Special Offers and Updates. By enrolling as an Affiliate, registering as Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you may elect to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from our NuVita Affiliates. You may also receive email from NuVita containing product and event information, product tips or promotions. B. Service Announcements.On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Affiliates and/or Customers an email. Generally, Affiliates may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature. C. Affiliate and Customer Service. NuVita communicates with Affiliates and Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their NuVita business. NuVita communicates with other Customers with respect to products or services purchased by such Customers from NuVita. Such communications may be by email, regular mail, or telephone.D. Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out. NuVita allows you to unsubscribe or opt out of emails and other communications from NuVita. To remove yourself from our mailing list you can click on the "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at: NuVita, Attn: Privacy Manager, 4500 Empire Way, Suite 4, Lansing, Michigan 48917, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.