Will CBD make me high?
No. CBD does not give you the “high” feeling you get from THC in marijuana. Our products contain a trace amount of THC (0.3% THC OR LESS), with no psychoactive effect at all.
How long until I can feel the effects of CBD?
It is different for everyone, but most people experience a feeling of calmness about 30 minutes after taking our products.
Can I take CBD while pregnant or nursing?
Please consult your physician. Since we are not medical professionals, we cannot give medical advice.
Can I give CBD to my children?
We recommend consulting your physician for guidance. Due to the lack of research in long-term effects of CBD in minors, we cannot legally recommend our products to anyone under the age of 21.
Is pet CBD just for pets?
Yes. Our pet CBD products are just for your furry friends. Animals have a more sensitive endocannabinoid system, which is why the pet products have a different formula than our products meant for human consumption.
Are your products gluten-free?
Yes. Our products are gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free! They are 100% organic and vegan for your peace of mind.
What is the difference between formulas?
- CBD - This is our most popular starter oil for those that are new to CBD. It has the widest therapeutic range, reduces inflammation in the body, and shows promise in helping with mood disorders and depression.
- CBG - Known as the ‘stem cell’ of all cannabinoids, with less than 1% of CBG naturally occurring in cannabis plants. This formula is geared towards your gut health and aids those suffering from IBS. CBG can enhance brain function and can work great as an acne spot treatment.
- CBN - This is our most coveted “sleep formula” because of the stronger sedative effects of CBN. It can make for a great natural pain reliever and help aid in severe mood disorders and/or depression.
- THC FREE - This is our go-to formula for work places with a zero tolerance rule, containing 0% THC. This is also great as a topical and serum.
- PET - This formula is formulated specifically for your furry friends. It can help reduce anxiety dues to vet visits, car rides, fireworks… and helps with restlessness, irritability and seizures. It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory for pets with chronic pain who need immediate relief.